Monday, August 30, 2010

Run After the Vocaloid!


2 more albums again, "Run After the Sky" and "Carmina Machina".  Enjoy and, as I said earlier, watch for more updates!


Run After the Sky!! by OKNUW

Tracklist:
  1. contnuation of dream
  2. Sky Code
  3. 4:45 a.m.
  4. 雨上がりの月曜日


Carima Machina by Suzuki P (すずきP)

Tracklist:
  1. カルミナマキーナ
  2. 破壊の予感とエクスタシー -Reversible Edit-
  3. 私のUMA様-Last Night U.M.A.Saved Life Edit-
  4. 人狼狂死曲
  5. 童夢
  6. 泣いたシネマの真似したいな
  7. No More Bloom!!
  8. Shule Aroon
  9. 夜間飛行-K's Voyage Edit-
  10. テンポスと







8 comments:

  1. The Carima Machina album link doesn't work =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. odd the link works just fine for me, I'll upload a megaupload mirror later today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's probably something on my end, since my browsers (both of them) are saying that some JavaScript isn't working. Funny, because the MediaFire links work for everything else.

    Actually, after combing through, I found that the four Try volumes aren't working too?

    Sorry for all the trouble ^^;;;

    ReplyDelete
  4. well here's the carima machina mirror

    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NASEFMRN

    and I'll take a look at those too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. btw can you tell me what browser you are using?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm using both IE and Firefox (both newest versions).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, and the link works perfectly well =D Thanks! Sorry for all the trouble of re-uploading and stuff ^^;

    ReplyDelete
  8. so do the rest of the links work now? If they don't work, try using google chrome.

    ReplyDelete