Sunday, February 13, 2011

not vocaloid, but something just as awesome

Most of you wouldn't know but I absolutely loved Megaman Zero on the gba.  Today as I was looking for random videogame and anime OST's, I came across this gem, and trust me, it's amazing.


 Remastered Tracks Rockman Zero: Mythos

Tracklist:
  1. Final Match 
  2. Departure - Mythos Ver. 
  3. Esperanto - Mythos Ver. 
  4. Sand Triangle - Mythos Ver. 
  5. Resistance - Mythos Ver. 
  6. Neo Arcadia - Mythos Ver. 
  7. Enemy Hall - Mythos Ver. 
  8. Hell's Gate Open - Mythos Ver. 
  9. Silver Wolf - Mythos Ver. 
  10. Straight Ahead - Mythos Ver. 
  11. I,0 Your Fellow -Interlude-
  12. Everlasting 
  13. Area of Zero - Mythos Ver. 
  14. Cannon Ball - Mythos Ver. -  <-- best track of the entire ost.
You can grab this amazing album here courtesy of The Megaman Network.

2 comments:

  1. Have you played the new Marvel vs. Capcom 3? I think Zero's in it, and that it's a great game (although not very friendly to those who only want a Vs. mode) in general.

    I don't have a PS3 or XBox360, unfortunately =(

    ReplyDelete