Wednesday, February 16, 2011

People change, just like blogs

When I first started this blog a few months ago, I was was really excited about just uploading vocaloid albums, but as time progresses, perhaps you could say I have lost the enthusiasm for it as I once had.  However, while this blog will no longer be solely vocaloid related, rest assured that I'll be sharing and uploading any goodies that come my way in the future (especially all those exit tunes albums coming out in march).  In the future I'll most likely be uploading albums still, and maybe some other widgets and stoofs that I find interesting.

In short, I'll pretty much upload anything related to my interests here from now on, which would be videogame/anime osts, vocaloid, and any news and cool stuff related to TF2 as well.  Hope you guys still keep coming back and reading!


and of course I won't have a post without something nice to download, so may I present without further ado:



Gyakuten Saiban Meets Orchestra (TGS Version)
by TGS version it simply means that these songs are the midi arranged versions of the Tanomi version, which had the same tracks played by an actual orchestra.

Tracklist:
  1. Naruhodou Ryuuichi - Objection!
  2. Ayasato Mayoi - Theme of Gyakuten Sisters
  3. Mitsurugi Reiji - Great Revival
  4. Investigation - Labyrinth Suite
  5. Gyakuten Saiban Court Suite
  6. Warrior of Great Edo, Tonosaman
  7. Gyakuten Saiban 2 Court Suite
  8. Godot - Fragrance of Dark Coffee
  9. Gyakuten Saiban 3 Court Suite
  10. Kurain Genealogy
  11. Gyakuten Saiban 3 Epilogue
  12. Odoroki Housuke - Start of a New Trial!

4 comments:

  1. This is one of my favorite orchestral renditions of a game soundtrack... of all time. I already have it, but I always knew you had great taste ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of the best soundtracks out there =) Already have it too, but sharing the goodness makes me happy =D

    Have you found the Jazz version too? =3

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmm I have a vbr of it in 192 ish kbps, though if I find a higher bitrate version I'll upload it instead.

    ReplyDelete
  4. actually nvm, I found it in flac =D

    ReplyDelete