Tuesday, February 22, 2011

NIghtcore anyone?

yes yes we all know and love nightcore mixes, and if you haven't go ahead and listen to a few good ones here and here.  I'll leave the rest of your experiences up to youtube searches.

Anyways, some of you may know that there actually existed a two man group of the same name, of whom inspired this technique and branch of happy hardcore that you see so commonly used today.  Whilst they were short lived and have virtually little to no info on them, they released 4 albums during their career.  What I have today for you all is what apparently was their 4th and last album.  After giving a quick listen, I must say there's definitely a lot of goodies in here, so enjoy peeps!



Sensaciòn by nightcore

Tracklist:
  1. Find My Way To You
  2. Du och Jag
  3. Look At Me Now
  4. Forever
  5. Reaching Out
  6. Will My Heart Survive
  7. My Name Is Rose
  8. Sending S.O.S
  9. Elements
  10. Stop That Time
  11. To Love Me
  12. Fallin'
  13. Another Night
  14. Without You
  15. Don't Say Goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment