Saturday, October 23, 2010

Wuh-REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEfuuu-HNNNG!!

Hi there ne, peeps. I'm Zenjae, the second compadre to introduce myself tonight. I will essentially be acting as the miscellaneous artist who will on most occasions plague this blog with Furoha and perhaps some other interesting items of that variety. I'm not nearly skilled or resourceful enough to contribute any torrents or albums, though I may perhaps be able to provide some light entertainment. I have a love for all the Vocaloids, though my main obsession is videogames. I am a true gamer through everything, and I often play Osu! or Project Diva to keep the perfect balance of music and gaming. I'm basically a total nerd. And I have leet German skillz.

Unfortunately, the next batch of Furoha refused to upload, and I'm dealing with some sketchy internet failures recently... So tonight I have nothing to contribute... DX

No comments:

Post a Comment