Friday, October 22, 2010

You've met one of them so far

And another one of my compadres will introduce herself later as well.  Anyways, on to the update!



rainbow seasons ~ナナ色の季節~  by 萌尽狼, which includes songs using the vocaloids MacNe Nana, Coco, and Petite from the Macne series (vocaloids designed for Reason4 and GarageBand on Macs).  
In my personal opinion, even though the raw voices are used, the songs are still very pleasant to listen to.

Tracklist:
  1. 980円
  2. おさかなたべたいな
  3. 青と銀の世界
  4. とある峠のRX-7<ロータリーエンジン>
  5. ナナレゲ祭CM
  6. ナナレゲー
  7. 暑中見舞い
  8. 本音ナナ
  9. ハシゴ
  10. 魔法使いに出会いました
  11. Mac音さん美化委員
  12. 卒業
  13. Mac音ナナにちょっとえっちないたずらしちゃいました
  14. Lost July


Live my Life by KulfiQ
Now, normally when I point out good albums, I mean it, they're pretty awesome, but it may just be me overstating myself, but the songs in this album are really well done, and I enjoyed all 27 minutes and 19 seconds of this.  With that said, get listening!

Tracklist:
  1. Live my Life
  2. sound,word,heart,world
  3. ヘイムダルの角笛
  4. ヒトリゴトスイッチ
  5. アント
  6. Blurry Sky
  7. モトヤマ・シグナル







No comments:

Post a Comment