Friday, December 17, 2010

Roven used 1 x phoenix down!

Alright this blog isn't anywhere close to dead because of HatsuneLover covering for my sorry ass.  Regardless, I bring music again in the form of EXIT TUNES' newest album, EXIT TUNES PRESENTS Supernova 4!


 EXIT TUNES PRESENTS Supernova 4

Tracklist:
  1. Fairy-taled
  2. Insomniac
  3. ドミノ倒シ
  4. 4時44分
  5. 排他的ロンリー理論
  6. marble
  7. エリカ
  8. Fireworks
  9. 御名前
  10. 彗星
  11. 君が好き
  12. 秋の夜長にワガママを
  13. もうおとなだもン!
  14. fake or fate?
  15. 琥珀の森
  16. Silent Dloc
  17. 廃都アトリエスタにて



Fun fact: I went from a laptop with windows 7 home edition, to win7 ultimate, to ubuntu, to xp home edition =/


4 comments:

  1. Yeah, welcome back.
    And why you decided to keep XP? Win7 is so good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well the windows 7 recovery disc that I burned (dell makes you burn recovery discs on your own these days =_=) ended up being corrupted. The only othe os disc I had was XP lul

    ReplyDelete