Saturday, December 25, 2010

Something Special for The Holidays...

Hiya, it's me again! (after my monumental absence) this time, I don't bring any furoha!, though I really should get to work on that. Unfortunately, I've been swamped and henceforth unable to produce much in that category... Sorry gaiz. Anyway, as it's Christmas, and I'm only really into the holiday spirit to see all the neat stoofs I get, I figured I could share with you something in the way of a little festive treat. I've gotten into Yume Nikki a lot more intensely lately. I think it's a pretty awesome game, for what it's worth. I can waste hours exploring and interacting and such. Now, Yume Nikki is an indie game produced by Kikiyama. It's a trippy game that serves as a dream simulator following the dreams of teh character, Madotsuki. She has some issues going on because in her dreams you'll find bloody uteruses, phallic rubby-monsters, an alien... a creepy thing called "uboa", and just some overall other trippy shit. You can find downloads for the game and some other cool stoofs here:

So, anyway, I found this remix compilation album of the bgm... And holy crap, it has some pretty cool artists on it that I'm more accustomed to seeing on various Vocaloid albums XD So, I figured this could be an interesting find, although it isn't totally Vocaloid related >.> Anyway... this is the album:

☆24EFFECTS☆

It has teh peeps such as ゆうゆ, kiichi, cosMo, and Iroha... Pretty neat.

  1. white pool
  2. Neon Flower
  3. ON THE AIR IN THE AIR
  4. endleSSStation
  5. 暗黒時代
  6. 8bit脳
  7. 9 A.M
  8. disregard
  9. マドツキ・イン・ワンダーランド
  10. Drip of Mars
  11. ダメ、ムリ
  12. おにさんこちら
  13. 火星在住
  14. 逃避行飛行
  15. 日記帳を閉じる日

And hm... That's not totally all I've got with me. I've also sort of found a new obsession with the Shimeji desktop buddies >.> So for anyone interested, I have with me some Yume Nikki ones for fun, and in case anyone thought it was as exciting as I did XD and also Vocaloid ones of course. >.>

Yume Nikki Shimeji: http://www.mediafire.com/?wt8bn5cbymca9vy
It's got a few Seccom Masada, Madotsuki, Monoko, Shitai-san, and Uboa.

Vocaloid Shimeji:http://www.mediafire.com/?v8i2dghhlu8e19i
This has a couple Mikus, Kaito, Rin, Len, and Gakupo.

So... Yeah... Have fun with that >.>

No comments:

Post a Comment