Monday, January 10, 2011

At long last!!!!

The torrent is [s]Finally[/s] almost here!  By almost I mean it will hopefully be up within the next few days, however you can view a list of all the albums in pdf format below

Detailed - 35 MB - Album art/album name/artist/tracklist:  http://www.mediafire.com/?m9hc9jec8js8mvp

Simple - 200 KB - Album name/artist:  http://www.mediafire.com/?y1wccvj383lul6j


Also I must address something that ended up with a lot of confused people and angry emails [jk]and deaththreats[/jk].  Which is, the fact that many people thought that the last huge collection of albums was every vocaloid album in existence (you silly simple minded buffoons).  Nah I should take some responsibility for not making something rather important very clear now:

At this time, and probably for the rest of my life, it will be impossible for me (perhaps anyone) to successfully obtain every last vocaloid album that exists

Why you ask, with your torches primed in your throwing arm.  The answer is simple, I'm a human, a human who is busy with other things in life yet still loves sharing one of his favorite things with the world, which is vocaloid music.  However, I'm not even fluent or close to fluent in japanese, meaning that there will be many albums out there that I probably will never even hear of in my existence, meaning my sources are limited, even on the internet.  Perhaps one day I'll learn it successfully, and be able to obtain even more albums, but for now, I'm pretty sure you guys will be satisfied for quite a while with over 40 gigs and 4000 vocaloid songs.  


So, take your time, and listen to every last track, even though we all share the guilt of pirating the music they toiled so hard to create, the least you all can do is to do what makes them happiest, and enjoy every last zeptosecond of it all (and of course, buy the music if you love it!  Common places to search are amazon, and hearjapan, Karent, and itunes is getting its fair share of vocaloid albums now too.  If you want more info, I suppose I can bug suchipi to post some good sources for buying albums in the future)


No comments:

Post a Comment