Saturday, January 1, 2011

Supercell for the win!

Yeah yeah I know I haven't been making any updates recently due to me pouring most of my time into fixing the albums that got corrupted when my laptop hard drive killed itself a while back.  The torrent should be up in no more than 10 days, or you can slap me, or rather try to picture me and do so.

On the subject of the torrent, I was originally planning to make a new torrent with the albums from the previous torrent in their own folder, with the new albums separate so peeps who didn't need the previous torrent could just untick that while dling.  However, remember those albums that were tagged with hatsune miku as the artist? I've since managed to locate the artists of not all, but more of those albums, and I highly suggest you just dl this new torrent and replace the previous one with this completely.



With that out of the way, because it was so oddly requested, in a previous post, here you go!.


supercell tribute ~Stowaways~ from supercell feat. 初音ミク

Tracklist:
  1. 恋は戦争 Remixed by マチゲリータP
  2. ハートブレーカー Remixed by 梨本うい
  3. メルト Remixed by cosMo (暴走P)
  4. ブラック★ロックシューター Remixed by minato (流星P)
  5. くるくるまーくのすごいやつ Remixed by ゆよゆっべ
  6. ライン Remixed by ジミーサムP
  7. ワールドイズマイン Remixed by Dixie Flatline
  8. 初めての恋が終わる時 Remixed by doriko
  9. 嘘つきのパレード Remixed by 小林オニキス
  10. その一秒 スローモーション Remixed by KNOTS
  11. ひねくれ者 Remixed by トラボルタ
  12. またね Remixed by ichi (Baguettes Ensemble)


3 comments: