Thursday, January 20, 2011

POST 169 GET!

This post is mostly for the other admins here- end-users need not regard.
So, I basically got bored and decided to set up a domain name.
So, borv.co.cc now redirects here to borvc.blogspot.com (Or at least, it will within the next 48 hours).
Also, you can contact us at:
rovencrone@borv.co.cc
hatsunelover@borv.co.cc
suchipi@borv.co.cc
If any of the other admins need to know their login information for their account, they can contact me via steam.

Oh, also, so this post isn't useless, I really like this Haruhi Fighting Doujin Game, Suzumiya Haruhi no Gekitou, so I'm gonna upload it. I'll post it in the comments below when it's up, because for now, I'm going to sleep.

5 comments:

  1. http://www.mediafire.com/?zmeb0hecadnmvbm

    ReplyDelete
  2. ._. what about me?

    ReplyDelete
  3. tbh you haven't been making any furoha as of late though XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm... it seems that the Haruhi Fighting Doujin Game(Harugeki.7z) is pw protected. Care to share?

    ReplyDelete