Monday, November 15, 2010

Song of the Day Nov 15

If any of you noticed that I didn't post a review yesterday, it was because I fell asleep on my desk. You can count my previous review as two days since it was between both the thirteenth and the fourteenth.
Alrighty lets skip the excuses and go onto the review!

鏡音リン】ぞっこんかぁにばる【オリジナル】

I was going to do UrStyle, but Rovencrone had to remind me that it was already submitted within a album. Good thing today had lots of delicious songs. Hey look I'm writing before twelve, would you look at that.
The traditional music is quite absorbing isn't it? The song starts off strong, with the the festive instruments blasting to pave the path for the introduction. Each part of the song is separated by the entrance or extraction of instruments. The song itself consists of only repetition, so there is no dramatic change during the climax. It does a great job interweaving modern and traditional instruments, even if they were used very sparsely. Well I'm gonna have to end it short today cuz I gots work tomorrow, c yaz!

No comments:

Post a Comment