Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Song of the Day Nov 17, 2010

Today's been another good day for vocaloid songs, with a couple good songs within the 50 some vids that were posted. Sadly, the gap for the song of the day is fairly large.
Regardless, I'll post an extra vid that was one of my favs of the day.
To RaGeDZai: the two songs you posted were unavoidably good (I did watch it when it was posted though), but I felt that the one I reviewed was definitely the best. Regardless, your response definitely helped my lack of recommendations, cuz I'm just that lazy.

「キャットフード」 オリジナル曲 vo.初音ミク

They say not to read a book by its cover, thus I check every newly posted song thoroughly. Its uncommon that both the music and the PV are deserving of the song of the day. The introduction is uniform to the rest of the song, providing subtle intensifications during the song's progression. The tune alone is catchy enough to attract attention. The simplistic rhythmic beat also drags the listeners into the most energetic parts of the song. The torrent of different instruments and musical effects brings forth an unyielding affinity with the listener. Three fourths till the end, the song breaks its pattern in order to create a new melody fit for a conclusion, and it does so impeccably. The song gets a last barrage and ends identically to its beginning, with a captivating melody.

Was going to pick this:
【初音ミク】 Angel Knife 【オリジナル】大百科


Notice that the video has only a slideshow of words. That proves the importance of checking each and every song thoroughly.

Well I can feel my conscious fading, so I'm gonna call it a day.
HatsuneLOVER is out

No comments:

Post a Comment