Monday, November 22, 2010

Song of the Day Nov 22, 2010

Sorry about the absence, I was busy celebrating the end of a couple exams by duking it out on Touhou Pocket Wars EVO. Today will be the end of my break, and another won't surface until winter and summer. Today, I will just post a bunch of songs that I felt were noteworthy. Again, sorry, but I had to let out all the steam somewhere, right?

【初音ミク】Time Machine【オリジナル曲】

Reminds me of my first time hearing Hatsune Miku. Its quite a tasty song for those desiring reminiscence of past times.

【初音ミク】 未来座の恒星 【オリジナル曲】

Song containing excellent band work, with Hatsune Miku fitting the main attraction. Turn up the volume and earphones for best effect.

【初音ミク】Falling Calling【オリジナル曲っす】

Might not be a song that rates high, but it has originality in design so I'll submit it.

【オリジナル/セルフカバー】「架橋」を歌ってもらった【初音ミク】

I'm a sucker to these type of songs, sue me.

鏡音レン・鏡音リンオリジナル曲 「廃都アトリエスタにて」

You guys knew this was coming.

【初音ミク】さよならいえるかな【オリジナル曲】

These type of PV's never make it to the top, so I'll post it here. What I like about this song is its freedom and independence.

【初音ミク】ミルクラウン恋鎖【オリジナル】

Another song that has the same atmosphere of familiar songs. A bit too repetitive but it sure won't hurt.


And that's all, folks. See ya tommorrow! Wait its already tomorrow. Well See you later then!

No comments:

Post a Comment